Our interiors team lead by Dan Monk, ex Martin Brudnizki design, will layout out your restaurant bar of café to show you flat plans with options of seating count, bar and kitchen locations etc.
Mood board and samples
Dan and his team will select a full range of materials and fabrics in conjunction with the GA to bring your design mood alive. Three samples session are offered in package.
Our project manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of the project and will be competent in managing the six aspects of a project, i.e. scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources. Our Project managers work on specific projects that have definite outcomes, have time limits and have to stay within a budget.
- planning what work needs to be done, when and who’s going to do it;
- looking at the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks;
- making sure the work is done to the right standard;
- motivating the team of people involved in the project;
- co-ordinating work done by different people;
- making sure the project is running on time and to budget;
- dealing with changes to the project as and when necessary;
- making sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits;